Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving with Family 2008

We had an awesome Thanksgiving Dinner with Brandon and Cassi,the only thing missing was my daughter Teah,her husband Jason and our grandchildren Madison and Peyton.I love and miss them so much.To me holidays is all about family,I have so much to be thankful for.In this picture is Mick,Ammon ,Cassi and Brandon.
This picture you have my boys ,me and Cassi

This is my beautiful daughter -in- law Cassi and me,
she is a good cook too.


We had fun preparing dinner together,cassi made the develed eggs and a pumpkin pie.I made the turkey,dressing,corn,greenbeans,broccoli casserole,mashed potatoes,rolls gravy and a cherry cheese cake pie,dinner was yum-o.



Me with he dinner I cooked for my family :)
I so missed Teah and the girls,but they know how much their Nana loves them.The holidays are so hard for me this year,I love having my family around me.Mick is such a great husband,and my boys are awesome and I love them dearly.




No comments: