Monday, May 26, 2008

Nana Madi and Peyton

The dinner table isn't just for eating at Nana's house it's for whatever the girls want to to on it Madi was doing such cute poses on it, that I thuoght it would make for some cute pictures was I right or what.


Here we are watching TV while mommy takes a nap,even mommy needs a nap every now and again,doesn't Teah look sweet there taking her nap.


Here we are sitting on the stairwell of our old house,yes while Teah and the girls are home we moved again.

Here Madi and Peyton are posing on the table,aren't they just the cutiest girls ever. I love them so much,i'll be sad when they leave .Thank goodness pictures and memories,but nothing beats having them right here with me and Grandpa.





1 comment:

Teah said...

Cute pictures mom! You are getting better:) I love you!