Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Last Evening With Teah

Brandon,Dad,Ammon,Teah, and Mom we had such a wonderful time with Teah ,Madi and Peyton,I can;t wait till their next visit.It was hard to see her leave,butshe had to get back to Arizona,I think she missed her friends and her life there.I hope Jenny knows how lucky she is to have Teah in her life ,Teah is a great friend to have and she thinks the world of Jenny and her family.
Teah, Dad, Mom, Brandon, and Ammon

this is first time we have taken a family picture in a long time,I am so proud of my children

Cassi Teah and Mom laughing alot,the girls are so fun to be with,I love Cassi and Teah so much.


I love my girls,we had a good time with Teah



Cassi Teah and Mom just goofy around,we were having so much fun.




ahhhhh aint they sweet





Teah getting some kisses from her brothers,we are going to miss her






My 3 beautiful children,it was great having Teah home.







Brandon Teah and Ammon caught off guard,looks like Teah was the only one ready for her picture.








2 comments:

Teah said...

You did a good job mom! I love you and miss you. Can't to see you again. Don't worry, I'll call you everyday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,the pictures are great,thanks for sharing. I miss you and hope to come see ya soon. Love ya tons